Saturday 2 June 2012

My turn to feel (even more) like a child

I really don't know what to write when looking at these pictures (selected and sent to me by my sister). Maybe I'll just quote her words: "You used to be lovely." Used to... ;) Nonetheless, I think I've always liked eating, which is visible in these photos. The first one shows me at my grandmather's with a bottle of... something. Very happy to have it.


The next photo depicts me eating again, this time a plate of chicken soup. It was taken in my other grandmother's place in the country near Konin.


And the latest photo: in very fashionable and very fitted tights at my home. Surprisingly, I was quite thin, contraty to today. I have no idea what I am holding in my hand. Maybe some of you can help? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Tights rules ;D I do not think it's you. It's fake.;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come you think it's fake? Who is it then? ;P

      Delete
  2. I died the moment I saw your hipster tights :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tights- a nightmare!

    What our life would be like without food?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said in class - you win! The "hipster tights" are a hit!

    ReplyDelete